Thursday, February 26, 2009

Me writing a blog - what next, programing my TIVO?

Hello family and friends. My youngest daughter, Robin, suggested to her old man that maybe I should start a blog about this process vs. the e-mail updates. That way, people could cruise in there at their leisure and view it when they want, reply if they like, and share with others if they see fit. Seemed like a good idea to me. So in I go to Blogville, which is near Whoville I believe, and start to enter information about me that will be forever floating around in cyberspace. I also have a facebook now but still don't know what the hell that is all about. I don't want to get too techno cool at this stage of my life. If I don't watch out Best Buys Geek Squad will be looking to hire me, yeah right. However, I think that I will start making my progress updates within here and just ask you to look at it, or don't look at it, whenever you like. Each and every one of you are special to Annette and I and we certainly can feel the love and prayers you are sending our way each and every day. Till next time - God Bless

5 comments:

  1. Looks great, Dad! I think you will enjoy updating this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two words Drew...Pulitzer Prize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just joined facebook too. So much for us"oldies!! My daughter had me do it! I am not a real techy either but I don't want to be left too far behind. Keep up the spirits!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Drew,
    I just read your blog and was happy about your wonderful progress. Your terrific attitude will
    put you on the track of recession and recovery,
    I'm convinced. Keep up the good work and don't forget about the visualization I mentioned to Annette. Got back from Germany about an hour ago but had to check my e-mails right away to see if there was an update from you guys.
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drew... Keep your chin up and don't be afraid to accept help from your family and friends! I will keep in touch.
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete